On the occasion of our participation in the Paris Design Week from September 7 to 11, SOLLEN is pleased to unveil new finishes which will adorn the NUAGE armchair during his September return to the Joseph Gallery.
Unique new designs
True iconic model of the brand, the NUAGE Ensemble (armchair + footrest) will be presented during the Paris Design Week, with two new wood shades : black wood, ebony appearance and white wood, bleached oak look. These two new finishes provide a touch of modernity while preserving the very essence of timeless design which characterizes the NUAGE armchair.
But that's not all ! We will also reveal four new unique fabrics to dress our NUAGE armchair. And not just any ones! SOLLEN wishes to manufacture designer, comfortable, SUSTAINABLE and RESPONSIBLE. This is why our choice of fabrics was based on recycled and sustainable materials over time.
- The first is a recycled speckled loopback fabric 100% of the brand BUVETEX. It is composed of 94% recycled polyester and 6% recycled cotton.
- The second "OCEAN" is a versatile fabric, with a soft and pleasant touch, made of recycled plastic bottles from OSBORNE & LITTLE. It thus contributes to the reduction of plastic waste and the preservation of our environment.
- The last two “BAHAMAS” And “JAMAICA”, are indoor and outdoor fabrics from WIND. They are specially designed to resist the vagaries of external conditions, thus offering a durable and functional option for decorating your indoor and outdoor spaces.
Join us during Paris Design Week to discover these new finishes exclusively!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Joseph Gallery !
Follow us on our social networks to stay informed of news and developments from our publishing house.
- Paris Design Week
- Galerie Joseph – 116 Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris Île-de-France – France
- 7/09 > 11/09: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Free Entry – All public